Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank you!

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for the kind comments. I so appreciate them. I am happy that the Dearie Digis make you smile, think creatively, and that you can have a few fun minutes coloring and crafting with them. Thank you also to those of you who have gone to my Etsy store and supported me there. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You know, over the years I think I have drawn just about everything...sometimes I draw something and think....hmmmm, did I already draw that? lol. So hang in there with me when I do that. For the newcomers to the Dearies..make sure you check out the older posts..some cute ones back there. Well, everyone have a great weekend...big hugs!
mary ellen

11 comments:

  1. No, it is you we thank!!! I recently found your blog and have fallen in love with all your wonderful drawings. Thank you so much! They are so wonderful and never fail to add a ray of sunshine to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Tcee, thank YOU Mary !! hugs ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ellen, I always smile each time I see your images! I would love there to be many more hours in the day to be able to use them! Have a beautiful day and keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE thank you so much for your awesome generosity and such ultra cute drawings :-D
    Huuuuuge hugs

    IKE in Greece xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    p.s. ever drawn a Zebra ??? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the one we owe our thanks to...you are so generous to share your wonderful creations. Each and every time I see your beautiful drawings a smile comes to my face. I'm so happy to have been your first customer at your etsy shop - LOL! P.S. ~ I love your poetry, too! You are one very talented lady! Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your generosity and your fabulous images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God has blessed you abundantly and I thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us. It seems when I need an image for a "special person/occasion" you always come through at the that moment with what I need. We are thankful and blessed to know you through Blogland.
    --Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, we should be thanking you! You bless us with your beautiful illustrations, both in colour and black and they always make me smile. So THANK YOU - you bring a lot of joy to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being so kind and gentle sharing your talent for free. I made some Xmas card for Charity and used your images, I hope you can visit :
    http://www.apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2013/11/cartoes-para-graac.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What fun to see so many cards made with the Dearies. Thank you Paula for sharing!

      Delete