Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bohemian Rhapsody.......hey all, still limping along here. Computer making really weird noises but I thought I would try and scan and upload. Seems to be working. I was able to get some of my precious pictures saved. I took the Magic Jack off of the computer and it seems to be doing a little better....but still on its last leg. I think I get a new hard drive this weekend! Thank you all for all the kind wishes and thoughts! I called this digi Bohemian Rhapsody because I listened to that song and got inspired. lol



7 comments:

  1. Love this sweet image. Great inspiration song too. Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a thought...if you have Amazon Premium, an advantage is that you can upload your photos (unlimited amount, too!) to the cloud, thus having another type of backup not related to your own disks. I do this myself. It's a very nice feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great digi. Thank you! So sorry you're having computer issues! What a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks more rhapsody in bleu to me. But I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Glad you're able to save your photos! That's the thing that would make me sick if I lost!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You! Love your work. Hope your computer stops acting up!

    ReplyDelete